1. Tonight I am cooking! For the first time in four months! We’ll see if my knack for stovetop magic is still up to par. I’m making my ~speciality~, calabacitas and guacamole with tortillas…but it’ll probably suffer due to the fact that Mexican ingredients here are scarce and, on top of that, SAD. Oh well, will drown sorrows in margaritas.
2. The reason I’m cooking is it’s Bryce’s birthday!
3. I LOVE BRYCE.
4. I also adore Liz, whose birthday is tomorrow ,for which we’re going to the Real Madrid match against Zaragoza! My life be like ooh ahhh, ooooh.
5. Only two more weekends left in my beloved Spain, what in the fucking fuckity?
6. Anxious and waiting to here back about my summer prospects. So far the Wildcat is a go but that’s …. minimal. Panic attacks galore, I can smell you on the horizon
7. I hate men except for my poetry grad student from last semester who I’m weirdly in love with in a distant, fake way even though he’s a hipster shmuck and also my program director here who has a girlfriend (who I met) and is so uncannily similar to Robin William, both in body hair and chin…